2010年1月19日火曜日

Plan for Presentation #2

Presentation #2 Topic "How to Enjoy Studying"

-Purpose: Provide tips and strategies to help university students to motivate themselves and enjoy studying.
-Audience: 8 University students and a University professor
-Logistics: 5 minutes time limitation. Use powerpoint with key words.

1. Preparation/Rehearsal
I brainstorm by thinking about what made me think that studying is actually fun and write them out on a sheet of paper. Since I run out of time last time, I will focus more on one specific topic and rehearse several times using a stopwatch timing myself.

2. Content / Overall Impression
Provide tips and strategies that makes studying enjoyable and less stressful. I hope that even someone who tends to dislike studying may stop and think about what studying means to them.

3. Voice
Confident and clear voice. Cheerful voice may lead audience to believe that I am enjoying study and make my presentation more credible and convincing.

4. Body Language
Less hand movement but sometimes refer to powerpoint. Since my topic does not include actual handling of objects, I try to limit my movement.

5. Visuals
Images related to relaxation and stress may help people image how they could be free from stressful days of studying.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿