2009年12月16日水曜日

Presentation #1



Presentation #1 ""

-Purpose: To convey my passion on philosophical thinking
-Audience: 8 AEP students (non-native speakers of English) and a teacher (native speaker of English)
-Logistics: 3 minutes time limitation. Use powerpoint presentation with appropriate images and appropriate amount (3 to 4 pages)


1. Preparation/Rehearsal
I brainstormed by talking about it in front of my classmate.

2. Content / Overall Impression
I want to tell the audience what philosophical thinking that seems rather meaningless to our daily life could mean something very important in our life.

3. Voice
I want to speak slowly with calm voice and not too passionate. Be myself and avoid exaggeration.

4. Body Language
Modest body language without exaggeration. I want to look into audience's eyes and sometimes refer to the powerpoint.

5. Visuals
I mainly use texts to show the points but to see what immediate response/reaction audience would have toward certain images, I inserted some images that may be connected to certain values.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿